Partner & Affiliate Marketing Manager
About the job
Our marketing team is seeking a Partner & Affiliate Marketing Manager. This person will be responsible for defining and managing partner & affiliate marketing strategies to drive profitable growth and revenue for our two products: WP Rocket & Imagify.
Responsibilities will include partnership development, affiliate program maintenance and marketing project management. The role will report to the Chief Growth Officer. As Partner & Affiliate Marketing Manager, you are responsible for:
- Building relationships with prospective partners and affiliates.
- Negotiate and manage partner agreements, compensation models, commission structures, and engagement requirements.
- Implement initiatives that enhance partners & affiliates productivity, generate revenue opportunities and increase ROI.
- Proactively cultivate and establish strong, trusted relationships with partners and affiliates to achieve monthly growth goals.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of each affiliate program including recruitment, onboarding, etc.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create new landing pages for our partners and affiliates.
- Creation of a blogger outreach program to write product reviews and Youtube tutorials.
About WP Media
Founded in 2014, WP Media is a distributed team of 18, based in France, Germany, Spain, Serbia, Canada, USA and India. We are best known as the creators of WP Rocket and Imagify.
WP Rocket is used on +325 000 websites and by +48 000 customers.
In addition to WP Rocket, our other product is Imagify - A freemium image optimization service, including a free WordPress plugin: we've already optimized more than 275,000,000 images!
We encourage employees to enjoy their family and life by having flexible hours and unlimited vacation. We care about the work you do not the hours you do.
We have a very strong transparency culture, within our team and to the public:
- Experience implementing and optimizing partner and affiliate marketing campaigns (at least 2 years).
- Good English speaking and writing skills, French is a bonus but not required.
- Strong relationship building, communication and negotiation skills.
- Impeccable presentation skills are a must.
- Experience with affiliate networks and software (e.g. Commission Junction, ShareASale, Linkshare, HasOffers).
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to analyze and measure marketing programs.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge in the WordPress ecosystem (but that's not a requirement).
- Previous freelance or remote work experience is a bonus.
- Friendly team
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Open vacation policy
- Profit sharing plan
- Annual Bonus
- Annual budget to go to WordCamps and conferences
- Monthly budget for your remote work needs