About the job
We’re currently looking for an Art Director (European timezone) to join WP Media and be part of our marketing team.
As an Art Director, you will help us shape our brands (WP Media, WP Rocket, Imagify), translate our values into modern and effective elements to deliver a high-quality experience to our audience and our customers!
You will be responsible for conceiving ideas and crafting visual designs that tell the story of our products across multiple channels.
What you will do:
- Own the visual communication of brands across all digital channels.
- Create highly effective web interface designs for our websites and our plugins
- Create brand assets such as social media graphics, print materials, infographics, illustrations, ebooks, email templates, videos...
- Refine and expand our brand kit and style guide.
- Stay informed about other plugins, best practices, existing initiatives, past projects, and customer research.
Both autonomous and team player, you are able to move from concept to execution to carry out your projects.
You will join the marketing team composed of a content writer, an affiliate manager, and a CMO. You will also work closely with our Product Owner.
- Passionate about design
- Direct experience developing brand guidelines, designing mobile and desktop pages and sites, creating marketing collateral and ad campaigns, and leading a brand.
- Experience with UX/UI design and a passion for designing delightful user journeys
- High level of competency in Sketch
- A beautiful portfolio to share
- Love working in a team
- Attention to details
- Bonus: great knowledge of WordPress
- In love with cats, corgies or both
Here’s what we offer:
- Friendly and diverse team
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Loose vacation policy
- Profit sharing plan
- Annual Bonus
- Annual budget to go to WordCamps and conferences
- Monthly budget for your remote work needs
We encourage employees to enjoy their personal life by having flexible hours and unlimited vacation. We care about the work you do not the hours you do, and we want you to feel happy and fulfilled. 🤗
We have a very strong transparency culture, within our team and to the public.
Learn more about our Vision & Culture: Our Culture
We also publish our insights and have a public Salary Grid
You want to see more about our team? Here are a few pictures of us during our latest retreat in Portugal :